OS4 DepotLogo by Marko 
(anonymous IP: 44.210.151.5,2219) 
 HomeRecentStatsSearchSubmitUploadsMirrorsContactInfoDisclaimerConfigAdmin
 Menu

 Features
   Crashlogs
   Bug tracker
   Locale browser
 

 Categories

   o Audio (343)
   o Datatype (51)
   o Demo (203)
   o Development (600)
   o Document (22)
   o Driver (97)
   o Emulation (148)
   o Game (1005)
   o Graphics (499)
   o Library (116)
   o Network (233)
   o Office (66)
   o Utility (927)
   o Video (69)

Total files: 4379

Full index file
Recent index file

 Links

  Amigans.net
  OpenAmiga
  Aminet
  IntuitionBase


Support the site


 File comments for:  Audio » Misc » freedb_copytracks.lha

Freedb_copytracks

Description: ARexx script for FreeDB to create MP3 tracks
Download: freedb_copytracks.lha
Version: 1.10
Date: 08 Nov 2005
Category: audio/misc
FileID: 1267
RSS Feed url: http://os4depot.net/modules/comments/rssfeed.php?file=audio/misc/freedb_copytracks.lha

[Back to readme page]   [Add Comment]   [Refresh page]

Comment by: LyleHaze (72.218.163.176)At: 30 May 2013, 19:21File version: 1.10
I used this on my micro to rip hundreds (perhaps thousands) of CDs for my Sansa Fuze MP3 player, it worked great. I recently installed it to the X and while it still works, the Fuze no loger accepts the resulting files. They play fine on AmigaAmp, but not on my Sansa..
Quite odd, I hope I can figure it out, as the Fuze is my primary music player at my desk and in my car.
 
 
Comment by: haymaigga (84.238.30.85)At: 15 Oct 2005, 11:35File version: 1.9
yes, that was me :)
 
 
Comment by: anonymous (84.238.30.85)At: 15 Oct 2005, 11:35File version: 1.9
Excellent, this will be used tool here :)

ripping as we speak :)
 
 
Comment by: MichaelMerkel (62.214.194.101)At: 03 Oct 2005, 19:48File version: 1.7
v1.8 just uploaded.
small other enhancements (not relevant)

found the charconv stuff just some minutes ago after doing the enhancement :-)

byebye...
 
 
Comment by: GChris (83.104.145.216)At: 01 Oct 2005, 01:31File version: 1.7
This is a great utility, but I have found one issue. For some reason it seems
that the Song title is not being run through CharConv.

I added an AddCharConv line to remove spaces, but it wasn't working. I had to
add an extra call to CharConv inside BuildMP3TargetFile.

I tried looking through the script to see what the problem is, but not being too
familiar with Rexx scripting I couldn't see it.

Still that minor issue aside it is very useful, so thanks!
 
 

Copyright © 2004-2024 by Björn Hagström All Rights Reserved